February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Nikki

My dear Nikki's birthday is today, the 21st of February. Some of you have asked me what would please her on her birthday. Here is an idea: go to InstaBook Publishers and buy a copy of her novel called "Sweet Memories". Those who have read and enjoyed it may want to contribute some of their more interesting memories to be integrated into a sequel. The "memory chips" implanted into the brain of four residents of a retirement home created the base of this exciting plot set in the year 2020. I personally contributed some of my own memories and this was great fun. Now we want to give everyone a chance to do the same in a first exciting sequels to be written this year. You can contact Nikki at beaudrynicole@yahoo.com to offer her some of your own memories...or just to wish her Happy Birthday.




This is also the year when a pilot for a TV series might just be produced. Who knows, part of your memories might just end up on TV...or Cable!!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Very nice idea, Jacques. Everyone who has read "Sweet Memories" has loved it, including me, but of course I'm Nikki's sister and her biggest fan. Happy birthday, little girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nikki
Yes from me too, but could you send me a free copy of you novel called "Sweet Memories", for later gifts for you ?

send it at diaporamax@gmail.com

merci, Happy Birthday today, the 21st of February.

The13th said...

Happy Birthday, Nikki!

...and best wishes to the book!

(Preview chapters for the thrifty illiterate? ;-) )