February 28, 2008

The Astounding Power Of Your Brain

If you follow the dots, they appear to be magenta in color. But if you look at the eraser, you will see a green dot circle around.
Now for the clincher:
If you focus hard without blinking on the eraser for a long enough period of time...you will see all the dots being 'erased' one by one until none remain. It's faster if you murmur 'erase all the f*cking dots' , or something similar.
Believe it or not, you can do the same feat with people or things that you would wish to erase from your mind.
I can help you easily. A warning!: this is often irreversible ..and pleeease!....don't erase meeee!!!

Many More Illusions On This Post
But if you want to be erased from this blog sender list, don't be shy. Just write in.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see also a horizontal bar
why that ?

Anonymous said...

yes but I see a magenta little something on the left upper side that appears and disappears.

Jacques POIRIER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Nope. The dots don't go away and I too see a horizontal bar!

Jacques POIRIER said...

OK, I too see a horizontal bar if my eyes wander horizontally around the eraser. If I really STARE at he "x" on the eraser, the dots go away in 2-3 seconds.
I'm going to research your reaction by viewing on different monitors with different browser.

Anonymous said...

I think that the ones who see the horizontal bars are possibly near future patients for a cataract operation . . . lulu

old enough to know said...

When I was in boarding school, we had an "image" of Ste Therese de l'Enfant Jesus; she had 3 dots on her nose. If you focused on the dots long enough and then looked away, she would appear to you and you were considered blessed.!!

Jacques POIRIER said...

OK I fixed it. The mistake was mine. Now it even works on IE. But don't move your head. Your brain needs to be rock stable and your stare fixed on the middle of the "X"