November 30, 2008

Daniel Lavoie For Joan, Nikki's Vancouver Friend on Visit


Joan is from Vancouver (North West), a friend of Nikki from way back in Montreal (North East), is here with us in California (South West), wanting to move here permanently. She has asked me to post some music by Daniel Lavoie, a singer from Winnipeg (Central Canada), precisely where I was born years ago. I could not resist this video from a fan containing a recent quiet song and his famous 'Tu Vas Me Detruire'. Below, my favorite, a classic 'Ils s'aiment', people loving before, during and after catastrophes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On l'a vu en spectacle à Paris, spectacle intimiste avec piano seulement. Il était pas mal bon, on a beaucoup aimé!

Merci Jim!

Anonymous said...

ood taste - like Daniek with his white hair - and you put my favorite tv show NCIS on the "ils s'aiment video"..... sharp!

Anonymous said...

(French text deleted for the sake of purity,)

Yes me also, Jacques, I would want to move in your end I have good Canadian money that will climb back up I
would want to buy a small house in your neighborhood with an old volkswagen Jacques, you have me already
writes that you could find me a girl Me, I would want to have four children. Thank you, in advance! Loves
Frenchie