June 2, 2022

JUNE BLOOM

Better news today, after a first time  for me in this century, much throwing up,  into the manicured rose bushes of a shopping center,, I put those pills away as evidence for a possible lawsuit if my Canadian lawyer wants in. I think CVS made a mistake since those pills with no markings have nothing in common with what the Pharma has on its website. I was given something for rheumatoid arthritis when you all know me as never having had a physical pain in my life, only metaphysical ones. I feel my normal self in every way today, happy to write a company's June letter you will soon see in your Inbox. It has been a ridiculous body and mind bending week for the fragile soul that you know me to be hahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disgusting for the roses. They should sue you, I think.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy the rabbit hole👀👀👀

Jacques POIRIER said...

Thanks for the rabbit hole comment...I now agree fully. No lawsuit as the issue was settled.