October 3, 2007

Our Blog's Political Horizon Is Now Tilting Right

















Because of the addition of the very Republican Camille to our author list, our blog is now tilting slightly to the right. We are counting on you bloggers and contributors to help bring it back to the middle. No hurry, though!
Thankyou,
your blogmeister Jacques

PS. these-positions-are-highly-relative-and-difficult-to-establish-nume- rically-except-maybe-by-finding-out-who-you-send-your-money-to. A poll is coming up! Don't you miss it!

4 comments:

The13th said...

I'm not sure if I tilt left or right.

Mostly Tilt-A-Whirl.

Let me know if that's not the balance you require! LOL

Jacques POIRIER said...

Yes I kow what you mean 13th. The really important tilting, I feel, is Forward or Backward.The only people I like to push off-balance are those who are tilting BACK/LEFT or BACK/RIGHT. Older people who tilt BACK/CENTER end up in bed.Geezers leaning FRONT/CENTER require a cane. I lean FRONT/LEFT to BACK/RIGHT, an attractive balance giving my diagonal sway an attention-grabbing panache.

Anonymous said...

POLITICS IS LAST OF MY WORRIES BEING DOWN HERE. ALL I WORRY ABOUT IS A MEXICAN PRESIDENT WHO WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US FOREIGNERS, WHO LIVE DOWN HERE. OF COURSE, U.S. POLITICIANS MAKE ALL AMERICANS THINK THAT THE MUSLIMS WILL TAKE OVER THE U.S. IF SO, DON'T TELL ANY OF YOUR RELATIVES UP THERE, WHERE YOU LIVE DOWN HERE, UNLESS YOU OPEN A BOARDING HOUSE. HAHA

Anonymous said...

From what I see and hear, Republicans are ....,........ Yeah for Democrats - at least they know how to make the country profit and not put it so deep into sh.. that they cannot afford to take care of their own citizens!


It takes more muscles to frown than to smile - therefore ... less wrinkles.