October 1, 2007

'OKTOBER', Our First Marching Band Musical Composition Ever


It needs to be said that the air has a simple purpose: to suggest the simplicity and universality of our low-cost and efficient building technology. We think of ourselves at being better designers than musicians, but please remember that the faults in this march do not reflect the product that is being built, but rather the funky low-skill crew required for its erection. This being said, we did not WILLINGLY include dissonances and bad timing ;-) ... I can't wait to write another march, hopefully on par with this classic 1900 French march

3 comments:

The13th said...

Liked it! When you say "our" do you mean Nikki and yours, or a band? Is there a translation for the "triumphant" vocalist available? :-)

Jacques POIRIER said...

No this was done by myself and my old G4 MAC in 20 minutes flat last night.
I udually spend a little more time and succeed in getting the timing right. I use GarageBand software nd sometimes Adobe Audition and Band in a Box for finishing.

lulu said...

When you were born, your 11 pound head was already filled with a detailed inbread knowledge of How To Have Fun - like all baby boys I suppose. My 3 pound 4 ounces head had only a faint blueprint of fun, the rest was occupied by seriousness and taking care of loved ones, like all baby girls I suppose. How about a lobotomy with partial lobe exchange? It would even things out.What's your blood type?