January 28, 2008

How Old Are You Really, Blawgger?

Click here to start
Redo the test one more time with a little more candor. Compare.Send us the date of your death. We love those funeral parlor sandwiches and coffee, the controlled giggles and the conviviality.

Anyone dying after 2033, don't bother with this information! We won't be around. Check 'La Casa De Los Funerales' in Rosarito MX, Dec.12 2032. They have fish tacos with cilantro sauce. The very best. We'll be there waiting for you in our cute decorated little urns.

4 comments:

Jacques POIRIER said...

Someone asked me how Nikki and I are managing to die on the same day, Dec. 12 2032. After a little clicking around, all I have to do is to smoke three cigaretes a day for the rest of my life. Simple maths.

Camille said...

hltMay I go at the exact moment of your extinction, oh yes.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to exit in 2046, at the age of 98, I'm afraid I'll be eating mexican funeral sandwiches, that is if I still have teeth . . . But then you will be on the welcoming comittee on the other side, something to look forward to.
xxxx Lulu

old enough to know said...

How old I will live depends on f,,,healthcare insurance in this messed country.
but, the way it looks now I will probably pickle in vinegar and have a long life, insurance or not.